top of page
Though historically and primarily a literary club, it is now very involved in and supportive of civic and community life and assists groups involved in human welfare.
The club was founded on September 24, 1896 and became the "Mother" of the South Carolina Federation of Women's Clubs in 1898.
Annual dues are $25 and membership is by invitation only with membership limited to 30.
Use the contact form at the bottom of the home page to request additional information.
bottom of page